ACCORDION REPAIRS MADE EASY, by John Reuther
The finest accordion "fix-it" book available for the amateur handyman or professional repair service. It is the first volume of its kind to full explain the little tricks of accordion repair and maintenance.
This accordion repair manual describes in detail the construction and function of the various parts of the accordion, and how to test for and remedy practically every type of disorder that may occur in accordions. The construction of both foreign and domestic accordions is also thoroughly discussed.
A section dealing with alterations and reconstruction explains the use of power tools and shop equipment. It also includes instructions for making special tools and equipment to facilitate repairs. The tuning section has diagrams which show the keyboard note arrangement of almost every type of accordion to be encountered.
Special Features of this Accordion Repair Book:
- Saves money, time, and inconvenience by teaching you how to do your own accordion repairs.
- Contains pictorial instructions plus at-a-glance diagrams to make every step easy to follow.
- Features illustrations that guide you through many different and complicated repairs.
- Easy reading index is alphabetically arranged so that specific subjects can be found without difficulty.
- Thorough instructions to produce professional results.
- Big 8-1/2" x 11" size, over 90 pages of important information
accordion repairs made easy accordion repair manual john reuther